Ladies, a status report:
I skied on Saurday with "Buck"--his real name is Buchanen. Nice guy; no idea if he's married. In my ski club. A newspaper editor and, in his words, a liberal with a BIG L. No interest in him but good to talk with about politics.
Saturday night "David" told me how interested he is in seeing me. He's in my ski club, and I've known he's been interested in me for the last couple of years. We had a wine tasting last night, and everyone drank about a bottle apiece, so I guess he worked up the courage to talk with me. Not sure if I'm interested. Very outdoorsy. Has a job. Not the most stimulating intellect. Never married.
Sunday, I called "Bob", the real estate developer and restaurantuer. He was excited to hear from me, but was in the middle of some big tax issues and couldn't meet me for dinner (he lives in Jackson, where I am skiing). He's always in the middle of a tax thing--I wonder if it's a code word for something else....
I smiled at a couple of guys in the Wildcat lodge, and they smiled back. Not sure if they were smiling at me or at me hair, which looked like it had been used as an ironing board in a mental asylum.
That's it for this weekend. I promise to work on my grand strategy soon as, at the moment, I'm just re-energizing the same uninteresting opportunities.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment